Audio firmware engineer/ embedded Software engineers CDI or Freelance
We are looking for a firmware engineers skilled in audio framework to join the software team of our client based in Sophia Antipolis (French Riviera)
project: Audio Software framework for MicroController and DSP to enable 3rd party SW providers.
The framework development will consist to build audio drivers and message interface with main application processor as well as integrating real time OS.
End goal will be to enable the 3rd party audio algorithms by feeding all required audio data streams and controls in real-time manner.
You should be a MSc in computer science or related field and the following requirements are preferred in order to be able to apply for this position:
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area related to firmware development
- JTAG experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Good python programming skills
- Familiarity in embedded systems, RTOS, multi-thread / parallel programing
- 5-years professional experience is required.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge about audio systems
Type d’emploi : Freelance / Indépendant, CDI
Comments are closed.