Third-party Application Maintenance
To control costs, ensure a constant level of service and quality, gain access to high-profile skills as well as a guarantee the quality of service thanks to a commitment to results.
Third-party Applications maintenance consists in delegating the maintenance of one’s own applications portfolio to a partner company. By following this process, a company aims at reducing its production and operational costs.
The main objectives of this are to control costs, ensure a constant level of service and quality, gain access to high-profile skills as well as a guarantee the quality of service thanks to a commitment to results.
Third-party applications maintenance gathers most current operational tasks in IT department:
- Corrective maintenance of applications
- Setup management
- Recurring evolutions
- Mandatory/regulatory evolutions
- User assistance and support
Step-by-step implementation, adapted resources, thorough follow-up and steering, indicators for control, conformity and quality.
The cycle of life of third-party application maintenance is split in three steps:
A cross-functional team (General Director, Technical Manager)
An operational team (Third-party maintenance Manager and collaborators), supported by CELAD’s technical competence centers
Follow-up and steering
Various meetings allow following-up on the thorough management of the team’s effort (weekly progress follow-up, monthly steering committee, quarterly quality meeting…).
Follow-up indicators help ensuring that commitments are respected as well as controlling the conformity of delivered services and keeping up their quality level.
High reactivity, perfect control of workload peaks, flexibility, time gain, customer-oriented management, costs control and optimization, control of risks, strong commitment.
- High reactivity and perfect control of workload peaks (whether it rises or drops)
- Flexibility and adaptability to our customer’s context, as every customer follows their own methodology and project management
- Gain of time for your collaborators by freeing them of certain tasks and allowing full-time focus on their own job
- Customer-oriented management (with our technical and commercial teams)
- We are able to make strong commitments
- We offer true management regarding the control of risks
- Third-party application maintenance also covers recurrent IT activities
We have strong experience based on 8 years of externalized projects
- 50 collaborators working from headquarters
- Large systems, COBOL/PACBASE/DB2/Java/J2EE, Client/server, SHAREPOINT
- Scalable, corrective and curative maintenance, configuration, information requests
Multimedia mobile solutions specialist
- 4 collaborators
- Corrective & scalable maintenance.
Mobile contents publishing
- 16 collaborators
- Corrective and scalable Maintenance; configuration.