Description du poste
We are looking for a Software Engineer F/M for one of our client based in Rennes area
This position :
The SW Engineer will be part of the engineering team that is responsible for the implementation of watermarking algorithms for Digital Cinema, Pay TV Set Top Boxes and Video Streaming over the Internet.
This will give the engineer the opportunity to work directly with major video decoding chipsets , middleware vendors (e.g. Cisco, Android, etc.) and operators integrating the solutions.
The engineering teams use agile methodologies to develop their solutions for Windows, Linux and embedded operating systems.
We operate in a highly dynamic, technical and fast-paced environment that requires a client-focused, agile way of thinking and working. We focus on technical excellence in solving challenging real-life problems.
Function Profile & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities for the SW engineer include :
- Implementing new and enhancing current watermarking algorithms in C/C++
- Supporting set-top box chipset and middleware partners with their integration
- Participate actively in the Agile process
- Keep abreast of new SW developments that are relevant for the client solutions.
Pré-requis, qualification et responsabilités
- M.Sc. in computer science or electrical engineering (or equivalent) with at least 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with audio and video processing is a plus
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills and good command of written and spoken English.
- A proactive attitude in supporting customers
Postuler à cette offre
Email de contact : email@example.com
Référence à rappeler : R 47 93 03 18
Date limite de candidature : 31 Janvier 2019