Consultant training is key.
eIn order for our consultants to continually hone their skills, and to meet our clients’ imperatives and the necessities of our projects, we, as a Registered Training Centre are equipped with a software development platform. In addition to lectures by our in-house experts, this platform allows our consultants to learn and practice the following technologies:
- Methods : UML, MERISE …
- Systems : Linux, Unix, Windows …
- Development : JAVA/J2EE, PHP, C, C++, C#, SQL …
- DBMS : MYSQL, ORACLE, SQL Server …
- MAINFRAME : COBOL, PACBASE, TSO …
- Quality : CMMI
A dedicated room is available for consultant self-training whenever they feel a need to increase their knowledge (Real-Time, JAVA, J2EE, C++, .NET, …).
We salso bring in outside training experts when we have specific skills requirements.
Training is very important for CELAD and this is reflected in our budget.
Our policy fits 3 criteria:
- Maintaining skills to the highest possible level.
- Acquiring new skills for technological progress and versatility.
- Improving knowledge and personal development.
CELAD Brown bags
3 to 4 times a year, our technical experts organize brown bags around various IT themes (OOP, Applications, N-Tiers, Telephony, Real-Time …).
The way it works
In-house experts who want to share their expertise with others may eschedule a brown bag to help increase technical knowledge of their colleagues.