A responsible economic player
Celad is a responsible economic player, hence its sustainable development policy :
- All headquarters windows have been replaced with better-insulated ones,
- Energy-saving lamps have been installed in most of our offices,
- Insulation has been redone for the whole headquarters building,
- Stopped using high energy halogens lamps (300W, 500W),
- Lights out check every night by contracted security guards,
- Fast switch to energy saving mode activated on all computers.
- Batteries and paper,
- Ink and toner cartridges,
- Defective and obsolete computer equipment (imprinters, PC, servers, …) as well as worn out furniture.
- Default internal printing usage : draft-quality, recto/verso, black and white printing.